Monday, June 23, 2014

Orellia Update

A little progress I've done on Orellia, I overhauled the design for her hair, with a hat and her belt- The design felt messy at the beginning. Finally after tweaking many many times I decided to go for this look. The textures are still halfway done. I still have to add the leather textures onto some parts of her accessories as well the clothes. The hair had a pasted on texture I found- It still needs to be tweaked but the shape and colour of it would be final- I'm still not entirely happy with the overall design, but it's definitely looking better than the one before so I'll be sticking to it. I added the wireframe to get some feedback. It's at 10k + tris, I know it could still be reduced but I'll have to finish up the textures first-
Paintover

Progress on  texture (still tweaking)

Wireframe

No comments:

Post a Comment