Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Character - Orellia

It's been a long time since my last post. I had to put the mech girl on hold and now I've been making an original character for my portfolio- Here's some of the progress in the last few weeks-
 I decided on a steampunk look, the first 2 iterations were loosely based on a pirate look- I made the design of the top a little more modern and created a placeholder for the hair to get a more complete look-
Later on added gloves for the hands and added details to the rest of her clothes -
After that I retopologized the main model in topogun and placed the lowpoly into zbrush and copied the details over. Some parts like the shirt and the shoes were done in Xnormals- It slowed me down a little at this point due to the fact it didn't copy normals over so smoothly.

I'm still on the fence with the colours- I'll post a few progress shots in abit- get some feedback and update again : D 

No comments:

Post a Comment