Thursday, July 17, 2014

Orellia - Almost there progress!





Hello! I'm back from my vacation and started working on my character again- Here's a few snaps of  progress.
 Started out testing out fiber mesh for the first time in zbrush- Look at it- doesn't that look like an awesome hair do?! I'd wear it- no, of course not-
Zbrush Fibermesh Test

After that I made did a quick paintover- I scrapped the tail and worked on trying to get the overall bob look for her hair- The hair colour I changed it to a darker brown to make her face pop out more- The blond made her face drown- I also made little changes to the skin and lips-
Hair Paintover 

Changes made through out the hair modelling process
                   Here's a close up of a finalised skin! I'm still working on the alpha for the hair ;|
Close up
Hair Modelled out
Front and Back
Currently working on the rig for posing and a few blendshapes for expression- I'm also planning to add a vehicle and this is my progress so far- ( Had help from my SO on this : D)
Size Comparison
We're calling it a Viper! : D
I like her without her hair :|
Minor texture adjustment

No comments:

Post a Comment