Friday, August 23, 2013

Teenage boy quick portrait

On the way home from work today,  I was standing at the center of the train inbetween 2 connected coaches while playing a game on my phone. There were these 2 teenage boys standing across of me that were constantly looking over at me. Feeling a little uncomfortable I looked over only to see them staring at me with this smug look on they're faces- at first I was really annoyed and would've loved to have flipped them like tables at a restaurant with them flying like spaghetti and salads - but I decided to just stare at them (mind you sometimes doing that here would be asking for a punch across your face)- they instead looked away, I ended up looking at them for awhile and realized they were wearing this sad look on their faces- I ended up drawing one of them really quickly- while making up stuff as to what might have happened to them- here's a portrait of one of em-

No comments:

Post a Comment