Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sketches


So...made a self portrait..... well sorta looks like me >_> - maybe could've added more character hmm- Either way-!
I made this so it could be used as an avatar later on. I was going for the Tetsuya Nomura's final fantasy character portrait (avatar) styles- ( He's just sooo good D: ) but yesss- gonna start painting this soon!
Done in Photoshop!

Also here's some of my old sketches from a previous blog (It's gone now, been replaced with this)! Yes I'm trying to fill this one up! so sue me >:P
Trial and error over the months
Sculpt test sketch
old sketch book
Old sketchbook 02

The bottom right sketch Is the original picture from a sketch book
and the rest were drawn over in photoshop took me about an hour or so~
Done in the train! It was fun drawing him-


No comments:

Post a Comment